Mykki Blanco Stay Close To Music Album Download Zip
“Stay Close To Music” should serve as a wake-up call to anyone who has let Mykki Blanco slip under their radar.
“I have to fight for every little queer, every kid who is alone and afraid, every kid who is dressing up and dressing out just to be themselves.”
These are the last words of Mykki Blanco’s most recent album, “Stay Close To Music,” extending its power beyond its artistic influence and deepening its hold on successive generations. It is the same voice that sprang from a teen video art project and cut its way through New York’s underground scene more than ten years ago.
Although Blanco’s message is still urgent, their musical style has changed, feeling more sophisticated, mature, and profoundly moving from beginning to end.
Stay Close To Music Tracklist:
- Pink Diamond Bezel
- Steps (feat. MNEK & Saul Williams)
- French Lessons (feat. Anohni & Kelsey Lu)
- Ketamine (feat. Slug Christ)
- Your Love Was A Gift (feat. Diana Gordon & Sam Buck)
- Family Ties (feat. Michael Stipe)
- Your Feminism Is Not My Feminism (feat. Ah-Mer-Ah-Su)
- Trust A Little Bit
- You Will Find It (feat. Devendra Banhart)
- Carry On (feat. Jónsi)
- French Lessons (Bonus Track) (feat. Kelsey Lu)